Crime and Punishment

Reflections on the Justice System


The topic of crime and punishment has been addressed in several of my English classes. We have analyzed different justice systems around the world and how they influence society. This topic has helped me better understand laws and human rights.


Case Studies

Analyzing real cases of crime and punishment has allowed me to apply my critical thinking and argumentation skills in English. Discussing these topics has been instrumental in improving my ability to express complex opinions in a second language.


Resources used


Videos: Documentary series about court cases.


Audios: True crime podcasts.


Oral Texts: Class debates about famous cases.


Written Texts: Analysis and essays on the judicial system.

Comentarios

Entradas más populares de este blog

Welcome to my blog!

Critical Thinking and Media Literacy